Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Tribute to Jessica Jean Heaton



Jessica Jean Heaton a awesome friend, former roommate, and leader. Jessica is a very dear friend during my sophomore year of college. She is so full of life and happiness. She leaves to go on a full time LDS mission in less than a week. This video gives you an idea of how wonderful and pretty she truly is. Good luck in Toronto Canada Jessica! We all love you dearly! You will be a great missionary of the Lord!

This video was taken a year ago at Apt 53 of the Villa Jessica didn't want me to show off her mad skills but then said I could post it later on but I decided to put it on here instead of facebook. :D I am finally putting it up!

Note to Jessica: I love you so much! Congrats on your call!! Every time I watch this video I can't help but be very happy and smiley. I love you! You are so awesome! You will do awesome in Canada!! You go girl!

No comments: