Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bud Graduated Day!!!!






I have now been graduated for three years on June 1st. That is just crazy! I really think the last three years of my life. I have finish two years of college and continuing it is great. Going to my brother Adam Michael's graduation brought back lots of good memories. I sometimes wish life was as easy as high school however I like to grow and so that would not really worked out. :D I am so proud of Adam he graduated at the top of his class with a Cum. GPA of 3.93 he has done an awesome job and will be attending BYU in the fall with me and my sister Missy. I am excited to take a class or two with him while he is here. Congratulations Buddy!!! We love you!!

This video is with a couple of people that walked before Adam but if you watch it will show him and you lots of girls cheering for him including awesome sister Laurel. (he is a ladies man :D)

Not Shown in first pic: Sam, Laurel, and Baby Kate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my little bro!