Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Calling




I received the new calling of Relief Society teacher at church and got the privilege to teach today. It was the first time I have ever taught ever. It was very nerve racking and I think I was freaking out when Sunday School came. When I got to RS I was panicking and I had to run to the bathroom quickly so I did not wet myself. That would have been horrible. oh wow! I feel that it went alright for my first time. The spirit was there and that made me so happy I just wanted the girls in my ward to be somewhere they could feel the spirit of the Lord more strongly and feel lifted by each others comments. I will be teaching again in a couple of weeks. :D

2 comments:

Aub said...

haha I'm so proud of you =D

Corina said...

you did awesome on your lesson and you make a very cute RS instructor :)