Monday, February 20, 2012

Week 1 Report / Week 2 Schedule

Week 1:
Week one was a huge success! It felt good to run again. I was sore all week but I just lived with it. I pushed myself on the 3 mile run more than I normally would. It is usually easy for me to just do 3 miles but this time I had a time restraint so I pushed myself very hard. :) It felt great! I burned a lot of calories and got some energy out!

Week 2:
We will see if I can keep this up! I hope by reporting it I will feel more pressure :)

WeekMonTuesWedThursFridaySatSunTotal Miles Run
2Rest2 milesRest3 milesCT or Rest4 miles2.5 easy miles11.5 miles

PS- I have been switching my Sunday and Monday runs :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice schedule you have there. Running is amazing. I hope that you are still trying to keep up with your schedule. You are awesome.