Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dating Takes a LOT of Faith and Patience

So I have not been asked on very many dates in the last year...I would say two or three which is sad. But last week I went on three dates and this week I went on three dates with multiple guys but a couple repeated. This was very intense and random to me but I loved it. The only part I don't like is nothing really worked out with any of the guys and so I am stuck at point A again. Sometimes it feels like I will never find that forever but no rush is needed when we are talking about eternity.

Dating can be super awkward.
Dating can be super fun.
Dating can be non-existent
Dating can be frustrating.
Dating can be embarrassing.
Dating can be an adventure!

With so many up and downs...I would just like to say I would love it if I did not have to worry about Dating ever again. Unfortunately that is not the case so I will enjoy it while I can!

No comments: