Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It has been a long time since I have written on my blog. :) I want to share a quick story with you. It was Halloween night and we all went with the children to take them trick-or-treating. It was raining really hard and so half of us went inside and the other half kept going. After it stopped raining I took Megan, Kayla, Tyler, and Malia (Megan's friend) out again by myself. We were going from door to door and Malia kept saying she was thristy. Megan told her, "You can get a drink when we get home, we can't stop by or else daddy will not let us leave again. " This was so funny to me especially cause I thought it would have been true if we did go back to get a drink. So we got to the door of a neighbor we knew and Megan asked Sister Packer this, "Instead of candy can I get a drink of water for my friend she is really thirsty!" It was so cute when that happened and we had so much fun together. I enjoyed my time with nieces and nephews.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Cute! It's really great to hear from you. I was thinking about you and the Hoedown Throwdown just yesterday.