Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Good Summer Weekend :D

:) This last weekend was very fun! I did a lot of stuff and still worked a lot! I watched Chronicles of Narnia with Ryan and Brenda which was an adventure in of itself. The movie was very good I enjoyed it which is funny cause I generally don't like movies of that genre but I am starting to enjoy them more! Especially when I have someone as awesome as Ryan to watch them with :D We also went tunnel singing on Sunday which I have only done one other time but it was way fun and I enjoyed it! I sure do love singing not to mention I got to see Clarke which hasn't happened for a long time. Ryan and I ran through the sprinklers afterwards and I chased him around it was a great amounts of fun!! This is only part of why my weekend was so great :D It was nice to have fun and relax.

No comments: