Wednesday, December 30, 2009

1 more down 3 to go!

I found out today that I passed all of my classes for Fall 2009 at BYU I took some difficult classes including retaking American Heritage. As the semester has gone on I have become very nervous I would fail again. The tests are hard for me. I studied and studied and studied. Any time my friend Ailli would ask me what I did or was going to do that night the answer was studying for American Heritage. I am so glad and feel so good that this classes are over and won't have to ever worry about them again! I now have three more semesters of college left! I am trying to figure out where the time went!!? I can't figure it out it feels like just yesterday I walked into my first ever college class. At that time it seemed like an impossible task to complete all of the requirements. But now I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel! I am taking a lot of fun classes here at the end I have the worst of it all over with!

No comments: